City as i see it.

TFC said:
HUGHES IN, YA FOOKERS!

Ignore this bloke ^^^^^^ mate. He lives in South Carolina. Enough said, right? I live in North Carolina, a place of erudition and practical wisdom; brimming over with nice-looking girls with full sets of teeth who don't think breaking-wind is the proper way to introduce oneself. They put mustard in their BBQ down there as well.

(Hughes out)

Brucie Bonus said:
TFC said:
HUGHES IN, YA FOOKERS!

Ignore this bloke ^^^^^^ mate. He lives in South Carolina. Enough said, right? I live in North Carolina, a place of erudition and practical wisdom; brimming over with nice-looking girls with full sets of teeth who don't think breaking-wind is the proper way to introduce oneself. They put mustard in their BBQ down there as well.

(Hughes out)

Last weekends festivities in good old SC....

redneck2009.jpg

;D

Brucie Bonus said:
TFC said:
HUGHES IN, YA FOOKERS!

(Hughes out)

where's Darius Rucker from?

Brucie Bonus said:
TFC said:
HUGHES IN, YA FOOKERS!

(Hughes out)

where's Darius Rucker from?

ROSLER_28 said:
bumbleblue said:
enjoyed your first post , well started with a healthy bit of sanity ... it will all go down hill from here mate.

City or my posts!!
;)

Both probably . No i meant come the close season and the opening of the transfer window your evident sanity will be at great risk if the last kaka watch window was anything to go by. Prepare i tells ya!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.