City ask for hearing with PGMOL over 9 tackles

Fuck all will happen. Unless we’ve got another dossier ala 2012.

PiGMOL is so secreative the bilderbergers are asking for tips.

If these leads to transparency of match officials regardless of who they officiate I’m all for it. My cynical side says we’ll win the league this season by the next 4 games be reviled for it.

If we get nowhere with them and I had the sheikhs dosh I would hire PIs to keep tabs on who they are meeting and when, blow the whole shit show wide open.

That article is shit. Reads like we're complaining only because players weren't sent off against us and we don't like being tackled, and that we're only the 12th most tackled team blah blah blah

What it doesn't say or show is those tackles were disgusting attempts to injure us and THAT is what we're not happy about.

Fuck the BBC, Fuck PGMOL, Fuck the FA, and fuck the rags whilst we're at it.

That article is shit. Reads like we're complaining only because players weren't sent off against us and we don't like being tackled, and that we're only the 12th most tackled team blah blah blah

What it doesn't say or show is those tackles were disgusting attempts to injure us and THAT is what we're not happy about.

Fuck the BBC, Fuck PGMOL, Fuck the FA, and fuck the rags whilst we're at it.

NBC-SN (Arlo White, Robbie Mustoe, Robbie Earle) had a much better segment a couple of weeks ago showing the worst tackles on us - and clearly taking our side. They are not perfect, but fairly decent coverage of us all round.

Maybe the club can go from that meeting to taking a nice steamy piss in the wind. Love the sentiment, but I’ve got no faith in the refs in this league, they are quite simply, shite.

Someone on here made a collage of about nine challenges that were leg breaking stuff

They've got to be able to 'review' tackles / dangerous play and then dish the punishment.
This 'can't review a yellow card' system is very poor.
The system in Rugby with a citation officer is superb. They're obviously ex players, but don't take sides or have personal opinions, and generally that ban whether it be 3, 6 or 12 weeks covers the whole sport. The perp just isn't allowed to play anywhere.
Footballs ex players are, like us, too opinionated. So, a Shearer will say, Fellaini is using his elbows as leverage, so unfortunate, where a Jenas will say, nah, he went to do him there. It's so infuriating how these cu...s never agree on 'owt!

The objective here is clearly not to get an admission of poor officiating. Only to keep it from happening the remainder of the campaign.

If that happens - successful complaint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.