City at the kids hospital

bluemonkey71

Another great video on the OS and another one for a man cave for a sick fan. Brilliant by the club. Take a bow everyone

Two years ago a very sick young fan was visited a couple of times by Joe Hart. No publicity no press no fuss it was really helpfull to the lad and his familly .while the Christmas visits are great private visits are equally important .City like most other clubs have been doing the Christmas visits for many years is must be great for the kids and staff well done everyone

Last edited:
I know a kid who was in hospital for an op when they visited the other day

Seen pics with him with loads of the players and Pep. They gave him a gift of a Lego set which apparently is £140 in the shops

Quality from the club

V

Seen pics with him with loads of the players and Pep. They gave him a gift of a Lego set which apparently is £140 in the shops

Quality from the club
Quality.
Not bad for an arabs play thing.
Seriously brilliant touch by a brilliant club

Quality from the club

Wow £140. Well done City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.