City Circle

We were originally told we would get a little map sent by email when we first purchased the discs from what I recall, this never happened so I went to stadium a few weeks ago and spent time looking for mine, on launch night though they had City staff members with these little devices that they used to tell people where their discs were located.

We were originally told we would get a little map sent by email when we first purchased the discs from what I recall, this never happened so I went to stadium a few weeks ago and spent time looking for mine, on launch night though they had City staff members with these little devices that they used to tell people where their discs were located.

That was when the thing was going to go all around the stadium, I assume as it's now something you could throw a handkerchief over, they thought they didn't need to bother with maps. Unfortunately, given most of the discs are illegible in normal light, it's very hard to find yours.

Before the launch I had been to have a look and managed to find mine, that was more by luck than judgement tho. they did indeed have staff members with ipads with the location information of everyones disk on launch night. So i guess if you were to email the city circle email address they would be able to give you the information as to the whereabouts of your disk. Yes its not as huge as the original plan, but there are 1700 or so disks so hunting through all of them could take some time.

On a side note , they did say this would be in place for at least ten years. I cant see it lasting that long. With the huge ammount of foot traffic passing over it on matchdays and the scrotes that will undoubtedly try and either damage or steal the disks 10 years seems a tad optimistic.

A friend of mine went to see my Dad's disc today and said it had been smashed along with a few others.

Stupid place to put them. City said they are going to repair them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.