City cleared of any wrongdoing in Garre case - no transfer ban expected

Depends which passport he entered the UK under. If he entered with his Argentinian passport then he's Argentinian.
Fair enough. That would be a football association rule though. I was answering the question of whether he is Italian.

Fair enough. That would be a football association rule though. I was answering the question of whether he is Italian.
Are Italy part of the EU and if so it would have been easier to walk into the country on his Italian passport - just asking!

I suspect this is another of the scum's tactics of trying to undermine us because he didn't join them.

I bet there's a step in this process the Argentine club have failed to mention that will undermine their moral stance! I bet they demanded a stupid sum to transfer the 16 year old which we rejected because we'd identified the Italian passport. They lost out on a big pay day and they are miffed - immoral act my arse.

I bet there's a step in this process the Argentine club have failed to mention that will undermine their moral stance! I bet they demanded a stupid sum to transfer the 16 year old which we rejected because we'd identified the Italian passport. They lost out on a big pay day and they are miffed - immoral act my arse.
Nail on the head there mate!

The authorities would be better served by investigating the Scums devious acquisition of young players over the last fifty years or so.

Nail on the head there mate!

The authorities would be better served by investigating the Scums devious acquisition of young players over the last fifty years or so.
The Rags have the sheer effrontery to sit in judgement on us after virtually writing the book on poaching players.
They turned over more fridges and washing machines than bloody Currys at one time.

'Kin scumbags.

Nail. Head.

Yup the titanic.

To be fair to the OP it has resurfaced today. The Daily Telegraph have a big (nearly said massive) article on this.
Perhaps the question should be asked is why is it being rehashed ? Why are we yet again being villified ? If we wait another 2 months will the same article but with a different spin, Mum says little boy was 'kidnapped' by nasty City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.