City Football Group (CFG) buy into Chinese club Sichuan Jiuniu FC (from Chengdu)

I'm much more interested in Melbourne signing up Hodgson. After the alleged interesting goings-on at West Brom in the recent past, and his England connections, I'm hoping this is first step to signing up relevant people to our way of thinking.

I'm much more interested in Melbourne signing up Hodgson. After the alleged interesting goings-on at West Brom in the recent past, and his England connections, I'm hoping this is first step to signing up relevant people to our way of thinking.

In all seriousness, is he headed there? Constantly hearing his name but only from what I'd call 'iffy' sites. The kind that straddle the line between news and blog…

As for Torque, would it not by now be a problem to rebrand? They are going into their eleventh season and I'd imagine have built up some kind of following in Montevideo/Uruguay by now?

Atletico also going into their eighth, fyi.

Atletico Venezuela

f06255afe5ccf9d0c4ed8ef61c420af9.jpg
Haha top class job there .

It's very simple. Our interests in South America will secure the best talent to come out of there. Our interest in Asia will ensure we get the most commercial revenue possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.