City Crossbar Challenge

The Invisible_Man said:
Look at gaffers effort, not lost that technique. Get Hughesy on the freekicks!

Frightening! I agree he was the best striker of the ball of the lot of them!!!?!!

bluebarn said:
Is it just me or was nobody else worried that most of them were so far off that it was embarassing for top flight professional footballers to look so bad and have their efforts published by the club?

I thought this. I think any professional footballer should at least be putting it between the posts, either above or below the bar (preferably on it!), but between the posts at least.

bluebarn said:
Is it just me or was nobody else worried that most of them were so far off that it was embarassing for top flight professional footballers to look so bad and have their efforts published by the club?

Shut up! Stop being so bloody negative - its a bit of fun - ask any pro to do it and i reckon only 1 in 10/20 will hit the crossbar

Duphrates said:
bluebarn said:

I thought this. I think any professional footballer should at least be putting it between the posts, either above or below the bar (preferably on it!), but between the posts at least.

Unbelievable. We can't even post a crossbar challenge without someone turning it into a negative thread slagging our team off

Is there anything in the fact that the "brazillian cliquie" wasn't in it. I'm prob clutching at straws, but just wondering?

dancity19 said:
Is there anything in the fact that the "brazillian cliquie" wasn't in it. I'm prob clutching at straws, but just wondering?
Micah wasn't either, I suspect it was filmed a couple of weeks back when he, Robinho, Elano and Jo were all carrying knocks and probably not training.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.