City EDS vs United U21s On TV Tonight

BigOscar said:
BIt surprised with the amount of love Denayer is getting, I thought it was one of his worse games. He covers ground very nicely and is very comfortable on the ball, but badly caught out of position far too often, he also gave it away in terrible areas a few times attempting unnecesarily difficult passes through the center. Bags of potential, but looks like he still has a lot of polishing up to do with the mental side of the game (where to be, when to not risk a pass etc)

Huws and Fofana in the middle were excellent and I thought the right hand side of our defence was very solid. More impressivethan any individual players though was the way we played as a team, very encouraging for the future if all our kids are going to grow up playing like that!
The only reason Denayer and Facey were caught out of position was due to the full backs basically playing as wingers the whole game, so when United broke our centre backs were left isolated. On the whole I thought we looked extremely comfortable. I also never saw him give the ball away in any terrible positions, he uses possession brilliantly and is very good dribbler and passer of the ball.
Think we have a very special player on our hands imo.

The Man With The Stick said:
Drury looks impressive, unbelievable work rate.

The one thing you will always get from Drury is workrate. Loves to bomb down the wing and is encouraged to take players on with his good pace and he certainly knows how to cross a ball. His defensive work is getting better and will continue to do so as City keep on using him a s a full back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.