City enter partnership with NAC Breda

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Slashman X, 14 Apr 2016.

1. kun

kun

I think Manu will still be at NAC next year, City value stability. This is a young guy who's gone to a new country (off the back of a worthless loan at Alaves in La Liga), broken into the side and helped them to promotion. Next year will be a step up in quality, which is perfect for him and the fact he's settled knows the manager and the players can only help Garcia. Rodney Kongolo makes sense being Dutch and all, but I'd be worried about game time in your league, he's a good player but he's not as talented as Manu and, with avoiding relegation so important for next season I'm not convinced the coach will put his faith in such an inexperienced defensive minded midfielder.

Now you are in the top division I would expect some of our very best young talents to make the trip to Breda. I think that certain players either didn't think Eredivisie 2 was the most beneficial place to be playing for them to reach their potential, or City thought the same.

Players who I'd consider likely candidates for NAC next season:
    Manu Garcia
    James Horsfield
    Oleksandr Zinchenko
    Jadon Sancho
    Paolo Fernandes

2. Clercqs

Clercqs

Agree on that bar Sancho. I can't see we'll loan him out this coming season.

3. abellwillring

abellwillring

I really hope we do. I think he can be at Sterling's level (or higher) and Sterling began playing professionally week in and week out at 17. Sancho needs to do the same.

4. Metalartin

Metalartin

It all depends if the player is ready for it or not, especially if he is moving country, hopefully he is but I'm sure the club will know what's best... they are slowly but surely getting better and better at securing loans and forming partnerships with other clubs it's quite exciting times it seems like we are finding our own way of doing things moreso than any other PL club.

5. Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Gilluminati Slayer
    Sounds like something from Arsenal fans TV.

6. Jazzman

Jazzman

So City talents will have the chance to go on loan in the Dutch or in the Spanish first division next season. The CFG is really growing into something exiting, both in a sporting and in a commercial sense.

7. Belgique est Fantastique

Belgique est Fantastique

According to BN De Stem Manu Garcia wil join Mari, Fernandes & Ambrose for next season.

8. BlueindianNewcity

BlueindianNewcity

9. BlueindianNewcity

BlueindianNewcity

10. Clercqs

Clercqs

Meeting Vitesse atm in their first Erediviese game (trail 1-0 after 2mins). Ambrose, Garcia and Angelino all starts. Fernandes on the bench.