City fan complaining - MEN

Ticket For Schalke said:
typical female if you ask me, seeing the good in everyone ;)

Not really; just seeing when things have been said and leaving it.

You men are far worse at bitching than women at times ;-0

all i can say is i apoligise if i offended anyone. i honestly hand on heart didnt mean for somethin like this to come across so shitty. coz i agree it does look proper cheap n shitty. but at the time i was gutted, angry and clueless as to when i was gettin the shirts etc etc. and to people puttin pics up n stuff its abit far. it was jus a shitty little article. and for the person who said i get the free helper ticket thats right i do, but i had to buy my dads ticket.

mackenzie your right, theres not gna be a next time but i totally get your point.

mackenzie said:
I criticised him too, but it is now going overboard imho.
Its not goin overboard...! he hasn't even had his Churchill statue delivered yet..<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:23 am --<br /><br />
gidge said:
all i can say is i apoligise if i offended anyone. i honestly hand on heart didnt mean for somethin like this to come across so shitty. coz i agree it does look proper cheap n shitty. but at the time i was gutted, angry and clueless as to when i was gettin the shirts etc etc. and to people puttin pics up n stuff its abit far. it was jus a shitty little article. and for the person who said i get the free helper ticket thats right i do, but i had to buy my dads ticket.

mackenzie your right, theres not gna be a next time but i totally get your point.

At least now you admit goin to the papers with summat negative bout gods own club was a mistake.. complain to the club by all means but not the press.
And if what you say is true bout them making your quotes up to show us in a bad light then maybe you should should complain to someone bout the MEN..
The one bit of credit I can see is that you at least had the nerve to come on here and try to wriggle ou.... I mean explain yourself..!

Fuck me, some of the posts on here are shameful. He was in the wrong admittedly but is this the place for keyboard warriors to come and vent their fury? Gidge is a good lad and a huge blue he's cocked up and admitted it, the MuEN made half the shit up. Let's all calm down eh??

bluejase said:
Fuck me, some of the posts on here are shameful. He was in the wrong admittedly but is this the place for keyboard warriors to come and vent their fury? Gidge is a good lad and a huge blue he's cocked up and admitted it, the MuEN made half the shit up. Let's all calm down eh??

I take it Gidge has been down the "Kenny" and rounded up his mates to come on here for moral support.

Fair play for apologising ... and I do think the geezer has finally got the message.

maybe its a lesson for others who may now think twice about running to the press when things don't go there way.

The lesson learned is that the press are all wankers and will twist any story to suit themselves in any part of life, City or otherwise.

Changing the subject a bit,if that is true that City have a "black list" of people that the club would not employ then why was David Platt employed,he was one of the worse for criticizing City,and should not have been allowed any where near the club.

Fair play for coming on here and explaining, seems you've learnt your lesson etc

Northern3 said:
Changing the subject a bit,if that is true that City have a "black list" of people that the club would not employ then why was David Platt employed,he was one of the worse for criticizing City,and should not have been allowed any where near the club.

Maybe it goes to show all the flappers where over reacting, as the club didnt see it a problem. but it is true.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:16 am --<br /><br />
pattym said:
Fair play for coming on here and explaining, seems you've learnt your lesson etc

he left himself no other option really.

Gidge aint the only one ffs
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CejKxTc3sc4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CejKxTc3sc4</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.