City fan complaining - MEN

Prestwich_Blue said:
Glasgow Man City said:
As I said earlier, I wouldn't have gone to the press, but have spoke to customer services & got absolutely nowhere so I can see this guy's frustration.
But he'd already got his shirt and they gave him a few extra quid off. What more did he want - the shirt for free?

I thought he said he'd got the discount he'd been entitled to, not anything extra, but as I said he was naive to go to the press, nothing more IMO and that's why I think the abuse on here is OTT.

Bluecifer said:
"i went to the m.e.n because i wanted them to help me sort it out. "

What?

Since when does a shitey local rag take up individual consumer cases....methinks you are being disingenuous.

At the very least - and insulting to the club. Am I alone in seeing that many things have improved at the club - with a genuine attempt to give the fans a much better experience. So what if some things aren't as they should be. The club will get this sorted. WE all get frustrated at times. Moan about it on GMR maybe (if they would let you on with such a minor issue) but taking it to a local newspaper to sort it out?

StanGibsonspitchfork said:
Bluecifer said:

What?

Since when does a shitey local rag take up individual consumer cases....methinks you are being disingenuous.

At the very least - and insulting to the club. Am I alone in seeing that many things have improved at the club - with a genuine attempt to give the fans a much better experience. So what if some things aren't as they should be. The club will get this sorted. WE all get frustrated at times. Moan about it on GMR maybe (if they would let you on with such a minor issue) but taking it to a local newspaper to sort it out?

Have you been in a tardis? GMR? 2 year old thread?

mancityvstoke said:
StanGibsonspitchfork said:
Bluecifer said:

What?

Have you been in a tardis? GMR? 2 year old thread?

haha what year is this ?

After the semi vs rags I ordered an FA cup final top to wear to wembley and it hadn't arrived by the Friday. Bloke at MCFC went massively out of his way and couriered me another to arrive on the Saturday morning in time. Didnt want paying for it either. I should have told MEN about that.

Didsbury Dave said:
117 M34 said:
Anybody see the city fan in the MEN complaining because his city shirt arrived 3 days late?
Said City aren't a club for the people anymore and because we are rich we should have made sure it got to him on time. Also moaned that they only gave him a 10% discount as a result of the late delivery.

I think we have got enough people slagging us off at the moment without our own fans going to the papers about something which is so petty.

There's always plenty of these around football. We saw it when the North Stand had to relocate.

I'll never forget sitting in my car, distraught that we'd just lost to Spurs and missed out on the top 4. The MEN asked a guy outside the ground how he felt and he said "Never mind the game, what about those of us who have to move seats?" It was arguably our most imprtant game for years and he was pissing in our ears about that.

And there was a guy on here at the beginning of last season had decked out his entire family of 5 in all three of our kits but was moaning because his little baby could only have a t-shirt which looked like the third shirt and not the actual shirt. I think the quote was "It was like going back to the Swales era".

Football attracts small-minded people. People who can't see the wood for the trees. Thick people.

And going to the MEN. You sad fuck.
you r wat they refer to as a typical i fukin hate blues like you you give us all a bad name u ****

pattym said:
gidge said:
it was actually 4days. n when you pay for a service you expect to recieve it. at the end of the day £97 is £97 none the less. Just because its city doesnt mean they can get away with rippin people off. this discount of 10% is given to season ticket holders anyway n that wasnt issued on the receipt so they shouldnt bullshit by sayin an additional! the article in the paper was a far fetched version of what went on n the supposed "quotes" were not said either. the main problem was with KITBAG and the shit delivery people who are mongs and cant use SATNAV!!!!! also it wasn't my shirt i was arsed about it was my fuckin dads you horrible *****. unlike sum he cant drive or walk or even get the bus to the ground/manchester city center store to get his shirt because he's disabled!!!!! so i had to order it online. read the whole article n you will see. If you know my dad n see how much he loves city n how much city clothes he has you would understand!!!!! Next time don't be so quick to judge you bunch of shit stirrin wankers.

-- Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:25 pm --

iv been a season ticket holder for 7years!!! and i been watchin city since i was two. so no im not a glory fan,

How dare you play the disabled card and moan about your dad's disability and then call someone a idiot. Do you understand how hypocritical and insensitive that is?
speaks volumes dont it<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:11 pm --<br /><br />
1_barry_conlon said:
gidge said:
it was actually 4days. n when you pay for a service you expect to recieve it. at the end of the day £97 is £97 none the less. Just because its city doesnt mean they can get away with rippin people off. this discount of 10% is given to season ticket holders anyway n that wasnt issued on the receipt so they shouldnt bullshit by sayin an additional! the article in the paper was a far fetched version of what went on n the supposed "quotes" were not said either. the main problem was with KITBAG and the shit delivery people who are mongs and cant use SATNAV!!!!! also it wasn't my shirt i was arsed about it was my fuckin dads you horrible *****. unlike sum he cant drive or walk or even get the bus to the ground/manchester city center store to get his shirt because he's disabled!!!!! so i had to order it online. read the whole article n you will see. If you know my dad n see how much he loves city n how much city clothes he has you would understand!!!!! Next time don't be so quick to judge you bunch of shit stirrin wankers.

-- Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:25 pm --

iv been a season ticket holder for 7years!!! and i been watchin city since i was two. so no im not a glory fan,

Stop bitching you fucking pussy. What you going to do now with the grief you're getting on here, run to the MEN again?

Season ticket holder for 7yrs eh...f'kin bandwaggoner, where were you when we were shit?
cud,not have put it better myself well said that man clap clap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.