City Fan Still In Hospital in Germany

Trig said:
Still can't get over how brilliant it is that people have rallied ound like this. It's really good to know that there are still decent people in the world.

Good luck with the op tomorrow Carl.

CTID
Trig
are swp & dunny a comedy double act? thick as pig .....! lol

onegoodram wrote:
Thanks everyone
hope people like the video Markus has put on youtube. I have seen Carl today, he is in great spirits, but tired. I helped with his physio and I was impressed with his effort. I will go back to see him tonight. The physio wants me to help tomorrow.
I'm not much of a writer, especially with a German keyboard, but once again thanks for the support.
Rammy

Have you been at Schalke on Friday?
Saw your message on the video cube

Yes!
Rammy and two Bredbury Blues joined the match with me!

Markus

Guys,

I have an assignment for Journalism Feature Writing due next month... basically I'd like to do a piece on Carl and the family.

I'm hoping to get it published at Alpha (sports) magazine or FourFourTwo in Australia, using the premise that sports fans from all over the globe pay money to go to events — and they should always come home.

If this is okay with everyone, I'd appreciate a PM or two from those around Carl would be interested and would allow me to ask a couple of questions. If not, I totally understand.

All the best.

Rammy was very happy Today! Carl stood on his own feet! (With a litte help...)
He is a strong fighter! Think he will be in England next month!

Markus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.