City Fan Still In Hospital in Germany

It's been really good to see the way fans from both clubs have reacted to Carls accident. The bond between supporters of the teams will hopefully grow stronger . I have put money in the buckets when they have been going round at the ground just hope he keeps improving and we all see him down middle eastlands very soon!

Re: City Fan Still In Hospital in Germany - UPDATE

Hi all

I've just been sent this message re Carl from the Facebook appeal, it's fantastic news!!!!

Sue

Subject: CARL IS COMING HOME!

I've just received the best news ever, Carl will be coming home next Wednesday (April 1st). As of yet I have still to get all the details but I just wanted to share the good news with everyone.

Thank you all for you messages of support, your donations, or if you donated prizes to the raffle/auction, bought a ticket for the Cabaret Night, played 5-a-side with a mighty hangover on a cold, windy Sat morning, gave up your time to help with the collections or did anything else for the appeal, you have all been AMAZING!
The fantastic support from everyone is sure to have helped Carl tremendously on his difficult journey.

I will update the blog with any news and picturesas soon as possible, but in the meantime THANKS again.

CARL RAMSBOTTOM APPEAL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.