City fans 5th in arrest league!

It's a story about nothing, if anything football fans should be congratulated for behaving so well! 4 arrests per 100,000 spectators and if I read the graph right we had just under 70 arrests last season. If you just take home games alone that is for approximately one million spectators!! What a load of codswallop!

Whichever way you look at it we don't want to be seen in the same league as dirty Leeds as a fan base. :(

We need to get in the top 4
I can't be doing with fighting on a Thursday night

Need to pull our socks up, embarrassing being behind Leeds, Villa, Brum and West Ham in any table.

I am surprised its so low for us.
I have relatives in the GMP and they use a precautionary arrest policy when policing football matches
This means that if you have a record of football related violence, or are with people with a record for football related violence, they will arrest you for the first minor infraction of the law. These are infractions where everyone else will just get a bit of a talking to.

I am surprised its so low for us.
I have relatives in the GMP and they use a precautionary arrest policy when policing football matches
This means that if you have a record of football related violence, or are with people with a record for football related violence, they will arrest you for the first minor infraction of the law. These are infractions where everyone else will just get a bit of a talking to.
Yes guilt by implication and association.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.