City fans free to keep on booing the Champions League anthem

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Dribble, 8 Aug 2017.

1. trevorriley

trevorriley

much appreciated, thanks I will keep on booing. didnt like the outfit before the treatment of Bayern & city fans.

Maybe if they have a complete change of the board, re visit a few of their policies, lift the condescending ban on alcohol, apologise about the treatment of city & Bayern fans and offer refund then I will stop.... Not likely

2. Ding Dong

Ding Dong

Absof**kinglutely ^^^^^^^^ SPOT ON

3. fatbloke

fatbloke

I don't understand how true fan who knows how UEFA have treated City can not boo the corrupt cnuts with pure unadulterated anger, too many fucking do gooders wanting to look high and mighty.

4. Blue Llama

Blue Llama

I wouldn't disagree with this but the booing has become a bit like the boring bastard that tells you the same story every single time you see them. Tell it once or a couple of times and move on.

5. BimboBob

BimboBob

I think you mean Hypocrisy.

6. BimboBob

BimboBob

In all seriousness this is one of the many reasons why the CL is dead to me, even if we win it. It's not a competition aimed at the fans. It's aimed at sponsors and TV. Thus filling UEFA's big pockets with even more cash. The best thing is not to go in the first place. Don't sign up to BT. Refuse to bow down to them. Empty seats will look far better than any booing at them.

7. TBooksbluearmy

TBooksbluearmy

What I don't understand about UEFA, how breaking their rules by coming out a minute late is worth more of a fine, that be being racist, that to me is totally wrong. As for booing it is about time that we stop this, and do nothing keep totally quite and when they have finished the anthem, then cheer the team on.

8. Pablo1

Pablo1

I'm going to stop booing just to prove a point. UEFA aren't telling me what I can do.

9. prestonibbo_mcfc

prestonibbo_mcfc

Agree. You forgot about the fine for being late back at HT.

10. franksinatra

franksinatra

Agree completely and the two offences are not even comparable.

I can only think a lesser fine to the club is because the racist behaviour was by the fans and the club was not directly responsible where as being late they are. Not saying I agree but that could be the rational.