City fans free to keep on booing the Champions League anthem

Hate the fuckers that much along with our ticketing policy that I cut off my nose and refuse to do CL games now.

I boooo like fuck at home watching it on the telly.

It does start our European games off on a low, can't be good for the players or manager either.

I know UEFA are bent but I'm not sure I can be arsed booing this year, just because they don't give a fuck.
Kompany says different.... Apparently, the players understand our grievances & they agree & it fires them up as much as the fans... Kompany's quote, not mine

Last edited:
When debt is deemed to be acceptable and investment something that has to be punished resulting in specific rules being created to prevent that investment you know something is rotten.
The goalposts were moved to prevent clubs like ourselves challenging the elite and that my friend is where we were shafted.
Some people are happy to move on and let it be but myself and many others won't forget and have no intention of letting them forget,whether it makes any difference probably not but it won't stop us reminding them.
Brilliant post, & echoes my sentiments exactly...

Don't forget, these bastards have changed the seeding system twice in the space of a few years to try their hardest to keep the cartel groups relevent.
They still don't care about racism or fans
They still despise city for upsetting the status quo
And this will never change and they will never stop.
Let's keep booing.

As for the players, they're not idiots. They know what's going on with the club and the Organisations. They probably like it. Wasn't their a clip of our players smiling when we started to boo or a quote from someone practically encouraging it?

Not sure where I stand on this, have been a previous boo'er but also not don't see what will come from it.

I've give up on Chumps league too. The corruption in UEFA does my head in - latest one to allow the rags higher points ( therefore an easier group) was the straw that broke me.
So binned that and also City's loyalty scheme - I went along with platinum but never got any closer to prime tickets. Now the money I save by going 'gold' and binning the Chumps League home games has paid for corporate tickets for Brighton and Bournemouth. Unfortunately my money goes to those clubs and not City, but I'm looking forward to a cracking couple of weekends;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.