City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

There wer some boos at the end for an insipid negative performance.

Only at five or so minutes to go when they, except Diaz and Sane, refused to attack. No shots on target second half was disappointing for those who went.

Yes a great crowd and I believe a bigger crowd than the dippers could attract against Porto the night before, well done Blues who attended.

Whilst on attendances have heard that over Eight thousand now on season card waiting list and club will now put time scale in place for North Stand Extention by the end of this season . Possible build to begin this autumn, watch this space.

Whilst on attendances have heard that over Eight thousand now on season card waiting list and club will now put time scale in place for North Stand Extention by the end of this season . Possible build to begin this autumn, watch this space.

Sorry, I can’t reconcile an 8000 strong waiting list with blocks of empty seats in the FamilyStand (and East Stand) every week. If we have an 8000 strong waiting list why are we giving away tickets to Scottish school groups who don’t turn up?

Sorry, I can’t reconcile an 8000 strong waiting list with blocks of empty seats in the FamilyStand (and East Stand) every week. If we have an 8000 strong waiting list why are we giving away tickets to Scottish school groups who don’t turn up?
The Chelsea game non attendance was down to the weather.

Yes a great crowd and I believe a bigger crowd than the dippers could attract against Porto the night before, well done Blues who attended.

I hope they organise the North Stand expansion soonest. All tickets are basically sold for every league match including against the so called lesser teams. And when you get around 50,000 for a dead rubber game on a Wednesday night against the likes of Basle then there should be no question about whether to organize an extension. Our fan base is growing all the time especially now that Pep is working his magic.

Hopefully a solution will then be found regarding the location of one big singing section, how best to sort out the family section and where to put away fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.