City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Always stay to the end. Win, lose, draw.

If we have lost & with minutes left on the clock, my son says ....c'mon dad lets go!
so I like to educate the lad and tell him we stay to the end and clap the team off regardless (if they deserve it).

You have to take the rough with the smooth even if they have had a bad day at the office.

Because as a kid my Dad used to make us leave on 85 minutes every game no matter what just out of pure habit (no real reason) and i hated it. I wanted to stay and watch the end of the game (Dads who make your kids do the same, think on...) so i now stay 'til the end no matter what to give my full support to the players.

Imagine if the players started walking off the pitch with five minutes to go like half the fans do just so they can beat the traffic, i bet you'd all have something to fucking say then! Well what's the difference between them and the fans doing it? This club is not just the players, they are just part of it, the fans are 50% of the club and should show a togetherness as one with the club and the players at the games.

Leaving early shows we are not together, we are fragmented between those who want to be fully part of the club and those who want to get home in time for Strictly Come Dancing.

Mine too.

As soon as I was able to go on my own (around age 13) I was determined never to leave early.

I was up and gone when Skrtel scored Liverpool's 4th,last season,as did 30,000 others and you are a lying twat if you think you stayed that game

Stay to the end means 'stay to the end'.

It doesn't mean 'stay to the end unless City are losing'.

It's an act of defiance to stay to the end when we've just got battered.

I stay til the end because there's too much of a crush off people getting out before the final whistle. Better to wait!

Stay to the end means 'stay to the end'.

It doesn't mean 'stay to the end unless City are losing'.

It's an act of defiance to stay to the end when we've just got battered.

Ah well I didn't,neither did like i said earlier,about 30k,but if you want to stay in a stadium full of bouncing scousers then fair enough

Got a lift a few years back off some folk that lived near me. In the car I was ' told the rules!'.
1-0 up leave at 85 mins.
2-0 leave at 80 mins.
My mate said "what if we're 6-0 up at half time, do we head out then?".
Needless to say never bothered travelling with them again.

Stay till the end, clap the players off, stroll out of an almost empty stadium, down a packed Joe Mercer Way and cross in front of cars full of all the people that left 15 minutes ago, stationary. Walk 10 minutes to car in and off we go!

Apart from the two recent most important moments in the clubs history
Aguerro 93rd Minute
Dickov 95th Minute
there are lots of goals scored and matches decided in the last minutes of games.
Why would I not want to witness them - so I can spend 5 minutes less in a traffic queue? The only match I ever left early was v Spurs in 92 when we went 1-4 down as i was devo'd.

I stay to the end so I can shout abuse at all the soft ****s leaving early, wouldn't want to miss out on that.

Oh, and to watch my team and applaud them off the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.