City fans, not!

Definitely a societal issue. Was on a train on Friday night that suffered a minor delay. The train driver reported it as having a window smashed in the driver's cab by an air rifle or other small object propelled by force. Anyone who'd do something like this or what was reported in OP are just cowardly scum imo.

Disgusting. Can't stand scrote's thinking they can do what they want to whoever they want.
Kind of off topic but I'm 35 years old and don' go out as much I used to before having kids. On friday i went to doncaster to see the Prodigy. Been many times to see them since the 90s. Anyway, during the concert. Some scrote decided it was perfectly normal to get his dick out and piss all over the back of me. And I mean all over. I was drenched. I had the twat by the throat and was going to pummel him. I stopped because I knew I wouldn' of stopped hitting him. Decided to go and find a copper. Response.... Nothing we can do!. Even though there was still steam coming off me and I stank of piss. He even told me that I should of hit him!.
I realised yesterday that society is fucked. Unfortunatey it's the way it is. I'm still raging about it.
The irony is, had you done so, no doubt you would’ve been the one up on an assault charge with a hefty fine accompanying. The world’s gone mad.

This has shocked me. I’m in 117 and use the concourse at half time but never experience a problem.

Admittedly, I don’t do aways anymore in lieu of watching Wales everywhere. It’s young men from the valleys and beyond with no hint of trouble. Even the club rivalry gets put to one side.

Find them. Prosecute them.

Correct, go the toilet at half time and never seen so many young lads all needing a shit at the same time, obviously don't need a piss as they would use the troughs like the rest of us, scumbags

They probably just have really small willies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.