City fans, not!

Feel for the guy

It’s always been the same people hard as fuck in a group but one on one shithouses

Went throughout the 80s home and away and full of knobheads thinking they were hard, no different now

Just wanted to say how proud those six foul-mouthed City fans must be who decided to attack another blue at the Didsbury tram stop after the game last night.

My old man had the misfortune to share a carriage with these late teens/early twentysomethings who had colours on and were clearly pissed.

Another City fella in his late 60s was punched to the ground by these scrotes for the having the temerity to accidently bump into them as everyone got off.

He was put flat on his back and my dad tried to help out before these fucks laughed and ran off in the direction of the Fletcher Moss pub.

The fella was a big bloke and damaged his ribs and was pretty shaken and upset.

He was also very embarrassed and didn't want to call the police, so apparently another blue kindly drove him the rest of the way home.

I know society is full of these vermin and every club has them, but it could easily have been my dad who they attacked, and can't believe 'blues' would do this to anyone, yet alone a fellow supporter.

Sorry for the vent but these people are wankers and drag the good name of the club through the dirt, especially as the tram was also full of young kids and Christmas shoppers.

So sad to read about this and hope the guy is ok and does rethink and presses charges. I am not surprised by this appalling behaviour- been away many since the 80s but much much less now as I have a young family.

My then pregnant wife got knocked over by a complete twat at Bramall Lane in 2008 (balloongate). He was trying to get at their nob heads. She and the baby were ok - she’s quite a good tackler in midfield for her under 10s team. There have always been nob heads but it feels worse nowadays- one first rate nobhead almost ruined the 2014 League Cup Final for me. My crime? Saying to my wife that Ki Sung Yung is a decent player and that he ran that first half (which we trailed as you’ll recall). I got dogs abuse and told I was a Johnny Come lately who knew nowt by this first rate nob complete with two bottles of lager. I wasn’t even talking to him but he was abusive again after that. Did my best to ignore him and enjoy Samir, Yaya and Jesus fight back.

I’m taking my son to his first away game at Leicester on Tuesday. Hm. Makes you think.

Really hope old guy is ok and rethinks.i can relate to how he feels and I didn’t report the abusive little shit at Wembley for less but wish I had. If we don’t challenge this behaviour it goes unpunished.

So sad to read about this and hope the guy is ok and does rethink and presses charges. I am not surprised by this appalling behaviour- been away many since the 80s but much much less now as I have a young family.

My then pregnant wife got knocked over by a complete twat at Bramall Lane in 2008 (balloongate). He was trying to get at their nob heads. She and the baby were ok - she’s quite a good tackler in midfield for her under 10s team. There have always been nob heads but it feels worse nowadays- one first rate nobhead almost ruined the 2014 League Cup Final for me. My crime? Saying to my wife that Ki Sung Yung is a decent player and that he ran that first half (which we trailed as you’ll recall). I got dogs abuse and told I was a Johnny Come lately who knew nowt by this first rate nob complete with two bottles of lager. I wasn’t even talking to him but he was abusive again after that. Did my best to ignore him and enjoy Samir, Yaya and Jesus fight back.

I’m taking my son to his first away game at Leicester on Tuesday. Hm. Makes you think.

Really hope old guy is ok and rethinks.i can relate to how he feels and I didn’t report the abusive little shit at Wembley for less but wish I had. If we don’t challenge this behaviour it goes unpunished.

Wembley is always full of em. Sunderland and Wigan were particularly bad!

I’m a tram driver Mr Hairdoo

I was actually working the Etihad last night (Couldn’t get time off) and was driving the first tram off the platform at 19:30ish

I don’t think it was in my tram as I didn’t notice anything unusual

If you want to report it send me a PM with details and I’ll get Metrolink to look into it..difficult though if the guy doesn’t want to press charges

Think you will find 'press charges' is totally irrelevant........if Police have cctv they can charge them ;)

Not sure why anybody of sane mind would think this is funny. I certainly don’t.
I also dont see the funny side..

I don't understand why someone would be "embarrassed" to report a cowardly assault. Seems a silly attitude to me. They should be reported and tracked down.
Maybe he doesnt want his house burning down

There was an incident at Didsbury Tram stop a month or two back (few teenagers kicked a guy onto the tracks).
Enough clear CCTV to grab them (IIRC) but depends on the footage from this one.
Makes my blood boil...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.