City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

A little bird tells me that we would be a little close to the Premier League FFP limit (not UEFA FFP) for Spending on player transfers and wages from TV money if City buy Sanchez AND a Centre-Half (cum Left Back) this window. I know it could be true but how close could we actually be?

See Premier League Handbook Section E (starts on page 116)
https://pulse-static-files.s3.amazo...f0-c2abbd6a6f4b/PL_Handbook_2017-18_FINAL.pdf

Last edited:
A little bird tells me that we would be a little close to the Premier League FFP limit (not UEFA FFP) for Spending on player transfers and wages from TV money if City buy Sanchez AND a Centre-Half (cum Left Back) this window. I know it could be true but how close could we actually be?
It's rumoured that's why we wanted to ditch the Mangler before spending on JFE. And possibly why we were willing to let Delph go. Fortunately we developed Delph into a much better player but it's worrying we didn't recognise his potential.

It's rumoured that's why we wanted to ditch the Mangler before spending on JFE. And possibly why we were willing to let Delph go. Fortunately we developed Delph into a much better player but it's worrying we didn't recognise his potential.
Yes now you mention it I remember conversions on here and with Prestwitch Blue on this subject during the transfer window.

Specially aimed at us and PSG

the old clubs + UEFA can't bear to see us flourish under pep. PSG don't care either way...they will just spend

Last edited:
But clubs will still be allowed to pay a player 500k a week like the Rags to attract them. £26mill a year.

Can't see the Spanish Gruesome Twosome agreeing to any net spending limits unless they have a lot of players they can sell for big money when this comes in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.