City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Re: "City face Euro Expulsion"

Marvin said:
From the Daily Mail.........

On Saturday night Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, who faces City on Monday in the game of the season so far, accused some unnamed clubs of ‘dodgy FFP’.

He said: ‘There are clubs that are following exactly the project of Financial Fair Play and there are other clubs doing it in a dodgy way. For me, that is very clear. I don’t say the clubs — that is not my job.’

When asked specifically about City, and a potential UEFA investigation, he added: ‘It’s for Mr Platini and other people to analyse it, it’s not for me… I’m waiting for that.’

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2550222/Rivals-ganging-ban-City-Liverpool-Chelsea-Arsenal-test-Champions-League-ruling-Financial-Fair-Play.html#ixzz2s7E7TAEZ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2s7E7TAEZ</a>

Sounds like more mind games and attempted unsettlement from Jose, the man has no shame!

Imagine UEFA's embarrassment when they ban this years winners/runners up/semi finalist from next years competition, only a small lack of credibility when they let PSG in hey ?

PMSL at this nonsense of an attempt to undermine us. I'm sure City have it more than covered.

Strange how this is the main news on the day yoonited lose their 8th game (out of 24 - only 33% of their games) of the league season.

F**k off britsh media, you're no longer in charge.

If the Champions. League is going to be based on something other than 22 players pitting their skills on the pitch, then I'd rather just concentrate on beating teams day in and day out without silverware to prove it.

What's the point if teams are too coward to face the truth on the pitch? If FFP really wants to make it fair, why not a cap on the total value of the squad being fielded on the pitch.

Currently, our best eleven (hart, zaba, kompany, Demi, clichy, fern, yaya, silva, navas, alf, kun) is now less expensive than mata's current squad of eleven. And so is against Real Madrid et al.

Keep the football to football.

United are putting up the worst defence the Premier League has ever seen remember these headlines from Feb last year "Has the Premier League title ever been surrendered so pathetically?"

Is that what the media are saying this no its

City give biggest payout to Mancini
City will be ganged up and excluded from CL
Mourinho hints City are cheating
Mourinho takes swipe at miscalculating Pellegrini
Pellegrini still wont back Joe Hart
Barcelona target Silva
City's away form will help Arsenal to the league

Now are know there are apologists for the media but even when being "positive" as they would see it like Taylor did in his articl. All he did was regurgitate our information in the annual accounts with the negative slant the "the bloated Etihad deal" which if anything should be renegotiated upwards bearing in mind the deals Liverpool and United have recently done

The media are scum in my opinion who tow a party line but they know we are a good team with a good manager but as soon as anything goes wrong they will jump on City from a great height cheering whilst they do it

Can you imagine Liverpool FC taking on the financial and political might of Abu Dhabi?

Mourinho is a complete ****. A hypocrite of the highest order. And I hope BS, Didsbury and all the rest are embarrassed they ever wanted this twat to manage our great club.

Can you imagine Liverpool FC taking on the financial and political might of Abu Dhabi?

If you read the two new points they refer to they imply that

1. If a club is punished that club can "plea bargain" in presumably an attempt to get the club to accept a lesser punishment.

2. If another club is not happy with the result of that plea bargain then they can object.

Ok straight forward enough.

Right....

1. What if we do not get punished in the first place? Then both 1 and 2 are irrelevant.

2. What if we do get a punishment and accept it? Then 1 and 2 are irrelevant.

As far as I can see this changes nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.