City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

You also need to take into account amortisation and player annual costs, eg wages.

That would add in Rooneys Everton subsidisation, ibrahimovics sky high take home and sanchez’s Dog parlour funding.

To be meaningful, yes, but CIES are statsmonkeys who create 'stories' by manipulation of data. That is all they do and they do it to provoke re-publication. They are not in it for meaning.

I find it hard to believe that our squad cost over £100m more than United’s.

By their math, Sanchez was "free", Ibrahimovich "free". In reality Sanchez cost them 55mill plus plus plus. The fees paid to agents for Pogba and Sanchez and Ibrahimovich are charitable donations. etc.

-186 MMmmmmmm is someone telling porkies

Season 17/18 Purchase Cost
Lindelöf £31,000,000
Romelu Lukaku £75,000,000
Nemanja Matić £40,000,000
£146,000,000
Season 16/17
Eric Bailly £30,000,000
Zlatan Ibrahimovic Free
Henrikh Mkhitaryan £30,000,000
Paul Pogba £89,000,000
£149,000,000

Net Spend £238

Citys is £282 according to my figures
They say last two transfer windows so I’m guessing that January just gone and last summer

You also need to take into account amortisation and player annual costs, eg wages.
Correct.

Net capital spend is a load of bollocks as a meaningful measure. Our true net spend last summer was effectively zero, or maybe even negative, as our amortisation and wages were reduced as a result of the sale or release of 17 players and that fully funded the new amortisation and wages for incoming players. In addition, we made a significant profit (at least £50m) on some of those players we sold, notably Iheanacho, Mooy and Unal, as well as some of the others.

-186 MMmmmmmm is someone telling porkies

Season 17/18 Purchase Cost
Lindelöf £31,000,000
Romelu Lukaku £75,000,000
Nemanja Matić £40,000,000
£146,000,000
Season 16/17
Eric Bailly £30,000,000
Zlatan Ibrahimovic Free
Henrikh Mkhitaryan £30,000,000
Paul Pogba £89,000,000
£149,000,000

Net Spend £238

Citys is £282 according to my figures

Wow i did not realise what value for money they have received for their outlay, absolute gems.

We've spent lots of money but look where we are, that's where the money has gone. If you want to win on a regular basis you spend money. It's like this now, it was like this 10 years ago, and it was like this 80 years ago.

We had to spend a lot to catch up with the cartel teams. In recent times that has been both us and PSG, the cartel introduced ffp to stop us, it failed.

The Premiership signs a new deal making it richer than everyone else. The cartel look to ffp2.

If it fails I think you will see the cartel set up a nice cosy European league, it will probably need to include us and PSG but that just means we will have become part of the cartel.
this

http://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2018/02/12/5a817e7d46163f29638b4578.html

Paris Saint-Germain and Financial Fair Play doubts

Interesting Article basically UEFA not buying into their sponsorship deals. I trust our club has this sorted out , given how bent UEFA are.

Parts of the article

This issue is the sponsorship deals which justify the incredible expenditure and in March the Committee of Financial Control for Clubs will dictate a judgement on the sponsorship deals signed by PSG.

They will determine whether they are legitimate deals, however to this point it is understood that UEFA considers them to be illegitimate and akin to a state owned team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.