City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Oh the fuckin irony.

I remember watching all the private planes flying in for the all Italian ECL final in our very own city not so long ago.

Not out fault your football is on it’s arse.

I don't understand his statement.
Seems like they're bringing forward FFP assessments for anyone spending over 100m in a season to ensure they're not breaching the existing regs (as PSG may have done this season) instead of introducing a hard cap on spend.

Seems like they're bringing forward FFP assessments for anyone spending over 100m in a season to ensure they're not breaching the existing regs (as PSG may have done this season) instead of introducing a hard cap on spend.
So as long as you can afford more than £100m it isn't an issue, other than they'll want to look at your books sooner than they would have?

So as long as you can afford more than £100m it isn't an issue, other than they'll want to look at your books sooner than they would have?
It's a bit nonsensical really, if they're doing that, they'll essentially be examining a club on 2 years of accounts and a budget for the 3rd year, budgets are nothing more than guesswork and wishful thinking. You can't do that and apply a concrete number for loss limits. If City think they're going to fail by half a million on the budget they'll revise the budget by a couple of million, same goes for any other club.

It means the likes of corrupt ****s like Gill can be constantly monitoring the accounts of his competitors, seems a totally fair business practice

Not only monitoring but reporting back to his (cough) friends about how certain clubs (cough) City get their money and where they get it from. Bent is the word I am thinking of at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.