City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Re: "City face Euro Expulsion"

I think as mind games go, Jose has stooped to a desperate and new low.

andyhinch said:
It's all kept we Davys loss to page 7, which is convinient.

Good I don't want him sacked after coming under pressure. I'd like him to stay and systematically wreck them.

when the british sporting press use this as a lead story you know the lunatics have taken over the asylum

jrb said:
I think as mind games go, Jose had stooped to a desperate and new low.
I don't expect any less from Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal. I don't know who they think they are to be in a position to criticise another club's spending. Pot, kettle, black springs to mind.

Chelsea are only still in the top 4 due to Abramovich. On the subject of inflating the transfer market both Chelsea and Arsenal's record transfer fee is higher than ours. Which 3 teams posted a £50 million loss last season? Big bad Manchester City - but of course Chelsea and Liverpool forget should be considered in that bracket too if that's how they are going about it. And Liverpool were happy to blow £35 million on an average player which remains one of football greatest buffoonery episodes.

I think the message from should rightly be: "you spend money on players and are not neutral - you sir have no legitimacy." Of course, most of those fans of those clubs are too thick to look at themselves in the mirror and think they spend no money on transfer at all.

If it was from mid-tabled clubs who were complaining at the levels of money being spent by 'big clubs' then I would take note. But the fact it is clearly an underhand move from bitter rivals who are clearly worried is incredible. The whole thing stinks to be honest.

Of course no one cares to mention that the Financial Fair Play and the above is most likely a contravention of EU Competition law and will be probably be found illegal in 2015 when the verdict in made in the Striani case.

One day after the transfer window closes and City spent a grand total of ZERO they come out with this shit?

Pathetic.

It worries me with the rags probably not making top four that they will try to dig up dirt on us and replace us in the competition with those fuckers<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:52 pm --<br /><br />It worries me with the rags probably not making top four that they will try to dig up dirt on us and replace us in the competition with those fuckers

jrb said:
Can you imagine Liverpool FC taking on the financial and political might of Abu Dhabi?

If they even make a peep then unsettle Suarez and Sturridge. Any club who interferes with us should face repercussions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.