City fined £35,000 for anti-doping admin error

Nothing to do with "Agenda". We've fucked up and deserve to be punished. I just hope it isnt anything too embarrassing

Daily Dickhead Canon at it again.

He really does hate city. :-)

He will never let it go. Mot until he takes his last breath.

Manchester City doping charge shows depth of inequality in football
By Lee Hurley -
Jan 12, 2017

The FA have charged Manchester City with a doping offence, and while it’s not as exciting as you might think, it does pose quite a few questions.
http://dailycannon.com/2017/01/manchester-city-doping-charge-shows-depth-inequality-football/
That reads to me that he is an utter ABC twat ..amazing what you can do with figures
Even his punishment idea is wrong ,points deduction can mean more to a lesser club.That does not matter to people like him as long as they can be seen having a go at City

It's another area where those Rags with journalistic spades will continue digging until they hit some pay dirt! Expect them to come up with other 'revelations'. I often think that there's an office on Whitehall that is charged with coming up with new tax ideas - areas that can be taxed and bring in shedloads compared with collection expenses. I think that some Rag journos are doing the same with City - let's see if we can find something that niggles and costs!

I agree, the press seem to be making a big thing of this but the fact is(from reading reports)....this is the 3rd breach over a 12month period, so only got ourselves to blame! I can understand an admin error once, even twice but a 3rd time? Just makes us look clueless.

Last edited:
This story is growing legs..have we messed up big time?I'm getting worried.I'll support them ever more..even in the conference.

Somebody wants firing if it is third warning that has resulted in the charge. The vast majority of other clubs seem to be able to get this right.

It's no good complaining when we keep feeding the agenda monkeys.

I agree, once is incompetence, three times is negligence, the person or persons responsible and their line manager should be fired. Apart from the financial penalty it is damaging to our global reputation - CEO should be fuming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.