City fined £35,000 for anti-doping admin error

Still can't work out how people say we deserve all we get without actually understanding exactly what has happened yet.

Still can't work out how people say we deserve all we get without actually understanding exactly what has happened yet.
I'd like to know what exactly is considered a breach and how no other club has ever been charged. If we are unable to contact a youth player for example as his phone battery has run out, how long do we have, 24 hours ? Is that considered a breach to confirm his whereabouts ? I realise they have to be available for testing on request but what are the perameters for a breach and how come not one other club has ever been caught out ?

Perhaps not the slightest bit relevant but a snippet in the paper today reads :- Manchester United director David Gill with positions at the FA, Premier League, EUFA & FIFA is arguably the most influential man in English football.

When seen in print like that it makes you think WTF. How does one man with a finger in all those pies, who are all renowned for making a whole raft of stupid decisions get away with it & also what chance does anyone challenging the rags stand with him in charge ?

Media are making far too much out of this but I have to agree with the other posters saying that cocking this up 3 times in 12 months is not on. Far too many of these admin problems in the organisation, Jesus transfer looks like being another.

And let's never forget the fact that somebody let our manager go into a crucial champions league game a couple of years ago not knowing what points/goals permutations were needed to win the group

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.