City games allegedly fixed

I've actually got no problem with them pressuring referees, so long as it merits it and is done openly and fairly. All we ever seem to get is decisions against us that are ignored, and decisions in our favour, go on SKY loop, and our player gets punished. There are numerous incidents involving our neighbours (also others), blatant elbows and snide tackles, that get ignored regularly, yet there is always a campaign if its one of ours that appears to get away with something.

To be honest I think the same. If for example it was a bad tackle, worthy of further punishment, and the ref is being difficult about things or struggling to admit his error then it should be taken out of his hands for the panel to decide on. I would like to see the Halsey incident to determine why PIGMOL felt it needed further investigation.

There's a familiar trend when you're asking for stats from others and when you're asked to provide them yourself.
Yep
Frankie baby has his trolling methods more finely tuned than utds defence away at tough' grounds like Southampton.

I'm unsure, I may be misremembering but I'm sure Scudamore or someone did an interview where they said something along the lines of 'it'd be plausible for a team like Leicester to win the league in the next few years' along with Leicesters owner aiming to win the league in the next 5 years.

Add in the 'new winner every 6 year comments' and that would be enough along with the refereeing bias, suspicious accusations and use of dodgy doctors and their whole ownership and their potential connections to far out Asian betting markets then it starts to look more plausible.
Id forgot the ownersof leicester announced a few years ago that they WOULD win the premiership within 5 years.
What incredible forsight by the experts of foofball who are virtually hated back in thailand by the majority of the working people, esp the poor working the land in the vasr rural areas...anyway i digress,..maybe it was this prediction by a band of people who know nothing about top class foofball in this country which made them 5000/1 to won the league.
I wonder what price the team finishing 14th in the prem were the season before AND after leicesters title win ....lol

Does anybody,including any lurking leicester fans,yet know whp the mystery 10% owners of leicester were in their title winning season in clear contravention of premier league rules.Does anyone know how they got away with FFP rules and simply atepped out of the cha,pionship and fook thrir place in the prem...leaving a whole host of promotion rivals choking on their own blood in disgust.little old leicester hey,with no money snd billionaire owners who sidestepped whatever problem got in their way .
We know the mystery 10% owners were based in the bahamaa ,but their identity is persons unkown.wouldnt be some form of syndicate would it.....
Perhaps we,ll never ever know.

The tirednesss - or rather lack of it - is a huge pointer here. During the last few months of that season in particular, the Leicester players appeared to be fitter than pretty much every single opponent they faced, be it a mediocre team like Sunderland or a better side like ourselves. It seemed like Groundhog Day watching some of their performances, winning game after game to nil and often taking advantage of tired opponents. It got to the stage where if the game was delicately poised at 0-0, you pretty much knew what the outcome would be (often courtesy of a through ball played into space for a super-fast Vardy to run on to, out-pace the defender, and smash into the net). It's one thing expecting that of, say, a United side when they were dominating under Ferguson but this was Leicester Fucking City, a team almost entirely made up of journeymen, rejects, and cloggers. As much as I'd like to think their title win was genuine and completely above board - Christ, I love an underdog and if it can't be us I'd sooner it was a Leicester rather than one of the usual suspects - the more I look back on that season the more it seems to stink.
I too was enjpying Leicester the under dog amd their title charge for at least half the season.i was in awe at how they had taken the league by storm.
Very impressive counter attacking,a mean, rugged defence,and the skills of Mahrez were,at times,breathtaking.

I can remember arguing with City fans at matches earlier that seeason that Leicester were good enough to take the title
I was one of the first posters on these boards to stick my neck out and say they were good enough
I really thought we were witnessing a fairytale,and to be honest, i was pleased for them...whats not to like?
I can 100% identify with any City fan who brought into this fairytale,it was a fantastic story and,everybody loves an under dog.
However...my suspicions were raised after the Harley street doctor revelations..a story which vanished almost as quickly as it appeared.without investigation....Then i looked a little bit closer at the fortunate foxes...looked very closely indeed at 2014/15,partc april 2015 onwards,then the pre season training with no manager,claudio joins them 3 weeks before the start of the season,they struggle at msnsfiled rotherham lincon and birminghsm pre season (ive spoken to fans at these games)..then smash the prem by 10 pts.wow
The outside factors such as the betting odds,the ,mystery 10%owners etc etc..etc...studying vardys career goal scoring record..studying morgans career
Noting the "How has Danny Simpson got faster??" thread on leicester fans own forum.....
I could be completely wrong about all this,but my gut feeling is my season ticket outlay for 2015/16 was a total waste of money ,not to mention shelling out for almost every away game...i dont like being out-foxed.not where the beautiful game is concerned.

Then you look at scudamores comments,and other posters wonder why i,m exhibiting "passive aggression" in a lot of m,y posts on this subject matter
..in truth i have absolutely no problem with any fellow City fan,none at all.but ive put a lot of time and effort into looking back at that season,not to mention watching City home and away that season,at no little cost.. and like many others love the game,so when other posters amble onto this forum talking "conspiracy theory" its a little bit patronising...yeah i,m angry..and will continue to post in a passionate and' passive aggressive' manner (whatever that is Mr duckworth)) when i see fit.
This isnt just a chit chat about footy,its one of the major deceits in modern football history, imo.Slowly but surely more and more folk are waking up to it.
Me? I,m just waiting for the fairytale film to come out,i want to be first in the queue to secure my copy.lets face it utd and newcastle reject danny simpson will never win the title again,lol,nor will canny claudio,who in 30 yrs of management has never won any top division title, hops over to engand ,and wins his first, by ten clear points,lol.amazing.
For anybody with the time ..check out u tube..westham v leicester at the start of the title winning season,check out schmeical flattening the westham forward (he nearly put the lad in hosputal) and watch the refs decision...game on.

Last edited:
Maybe I just don't want to believe it then...

Objective evidence rather than subjective? I find it hard as I am a city fan and so feel I see everything in city's favour. This means I question myself as I know I am being subjective. If I think every foul against us is worth a yellow and every foul we commit is perfectly innocent how can I really trust my view?

I wonder if I would find it easier seeing this kind of thing in a different league with no allegiances and bias from me.
Tbf.i understand your logic here.

I think you will find that this was the biggest damp squib in memory. One, i think it was Sun jihai, was injured and the everton player an unused sub, I just about remeber the stupid kick off time as the match was awful but your post doesn't bring anything at all to the debate and i cannot see why you even bothered typing it out. If they had the choice to show the rags v Liverpool over us v anyone else they would choose the rags because of the advertising revenue they would get. Market forces dictate many things, one of them being corruption.
Lol.glad you put that irrelevant bit of rubbish to bed.

Yep
Frankie baby has his trolling methods more finely tuned than utds defence away at tough' grounds like Southampton.

It highlights how detached from reality some posters are when they accuse others of trolling by having the temerity to suggest Leicester winning the league was not fixed.

As for your response to the poster about me providing stats I have provided two sources its the other posters who are making claims of doping and fixing who should provide the evidence and stats to support such an allegation.

We once scored after 13 seconds at Old Toilet and all Tyler could mutter was 'They've scored' followed by deathly silence while we celebrated. Imagine if the shoe had been on the other foot. Who would've cleaned up the mess.

LOL

There's been a few times Tyler has done that, he hates it when his desired narrative is ruined. I half expected him to apologise to Sky viewers after the Mane red card, he couldn't hide his disappointment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.