City games allegedly fixed

I too was enjpying Leicester the under dog amd their title charge for at least half the season.i was in awe at how they had taken the league by storm.
Very impressive counter attacking,a mean, rugged defence,and the skills of Mahrez were,at times,breathtaking.

I can remember arguing with City fans at matches earlier that seeason that Leicester were good enough to take the title
I was one of the first posters on these boards to stick my neck out and say they were good enough
I really thought we were witnessing a fairytale,and to be honest, i was pleased for them...whats not to like?
I can 100% identify with any City fan who brought into this fairytale,it was a fantastic story and,everybody loves an under dog.
However...my suspicions were raised after the Harley street doctor revelations..a story which vanished almost as quickly as it appeared.without investigation....Then i looked a little bit closer at the fortunate foxes...looked very closely indeed at 2014/15,partc april 2015 onwards,then the pre season training with no manager,claudio joins them 3 weeks before the start of the season,they struggle at msnsfiled rotherham lincon and birminghsm pre season (ive spoken to fans at these games)..then smash the prem by 10 pts.wow
The outside factors such as the betting odds,the ,mystery 10%owners etc etc..etc...studying vardys career goal scoring record..studying morgans career
Noting the "How has Danny Simpson got faster??" thread on leicester fans own forum.....
I could be completely wrong about all this,but my gut feeling is my season ticket outlay for 2015/16 was a total waste of money ,not to mention shelling out for almost every away game...i dont like being out-foxed.not where the beautiful game is concerned.

Then you look at scudamores comments,and other posters wonder why i,m exhibiting "passive aggression" in a lot of m,y posts on this subject matter
..in truth i have absolutely no problem with any fellow City fan,none at all.but ive put a lot of time and effort into looking back at that season,not to mention watching City home and away that season,at no little cost.. and like many others love the game,so when other posters amble onto this forum talking "conspiracy theory" its a little bit patronising...yeah i,m angry..and will continue to post in a passionate and' passive aggressive' manner (whatever that is Mr duckworth)) when i see fit.
This isnt just a chit chat about footy,its one of the major deceits in modern football history, imo.Slowly but surely more and more folk are waking up to it.
Me? I,m just waiting for the fairytale film to come out,i want to be first in the queue to secure my copy.lets face it utd and newcastle reject danny simpson will never win the title again,lol,nor will canny claudio,who in 30 yrs of management has never won any top division title, hops over to engand ,and wins his first, by ten clear points,lol.amazing.
For anybody with the time ..check out u tube..westham v leicester at the start of the title winning season,check out schmeical flattening the westham forward (he nearly put the lad in hosputal) and watch the refs decision...game on.

It was the pal comment that I referred to as passive aggressive. May have miss-read your meaning.

Thank you for such a passionate response. I feel I annoyed you with some of my comments and for that I can only apologise.

I think I should clear up my position regarding the conspiracy theory comments. I am really uncomfortable about Leicester's win and can clearly see why people feel there was doping going on. I do often question my own view though and wonder if it is just sour grapes as it took us such an effort to win it. There is a party of my that is angry about another team doing what we did and maybe even doing it better! The part about conspiracy theories was more related to the idea that major governing bodies within football have set out to prevent city from doing well which some posters were claiming.

Again sorry for any offence my comments may have caused.

It highlights how detached from reality some posters are when they accuse others of trolling by having the temerity to suggest Leicester winning the league was not fixed.

Lol. You just know they are on the fake moon landing forums and the earth is flat ones too.

Just when you thought the corruption stuff couldn't get any more ridiculous.

As the saying goes, once is fortunate twice is coincidence, three times is getting to be bit of a habit but every frigging year is beyond reasonable chance.
my thoughts too. once fine, twice maybe, but every single cup comp? do me a favour. then flip it to our cup "draws", once fine, twice maybe........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.