City gender pay gap report

For anyone who's interested:

"Man City with questions to answer as report reveals MASSIVE gender pay inequality with some male employees making up to 100 TIMES as much as highest paid females"

"Man City with questions to answer as report reveals MASSIVE gender pay inequality with some male employees making up to 100 TIMES as much as highest paid females"

Ha, David Conn is probably sharpening his pencil as we speak. That's not a euphemism, by the way.

I can't be arsed reading it, but if they're comparing the actual footballers it utterly ridiculous, as there is a salary cap in women's football.

If a lad and lady of 25 in the ticket office or the shop are paid differently then they probably shouldn't be.

I guess united will get away with it because they don't have a women's team (yet), but hopefully they'll set an example by paying their footballers the same.....

If a lad and lady of 25 in the ticket office or the shop are paid differently then they probably shouldn't be.

Why not? He might serve 20 tickets an hour to her 10 (or vice versa). He may have been there 10 years longer (or vice versa).

I fail to see where tenure, experience and performance are reviewed as part of the gender pay gap debate. That’s not to mention many other variables.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.