City go green

Impeccable One said:
SteWadda said:
jonmcity said:
6,000 trees imported from Germany;

Would it not be better to get local trees?

German trees are more efficient

But the tendency recently has been that they tend to wilt and droop when the going gets tough !

and if a German tree falls in the forest and no-one is there to hear it, will it still be a dive to win a penalty?

A bit of greenery in the area is exactly what the local community has been pining for. We are improving the area dramatically, every day will be like a day at the beech. It will help make for a peach of a site and the pear of new ground facilities will also be well utilised. I'm sure as time goes by more people will cedar point to this but for now I'm getting sycamore people finding fault than good !

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
A bit of greenery in the area is exactly what the local community has been pining for. We are improving the area dramatically, every day will be like a day at the beech. It will help make for a peach of a site and the pear of new ground facilities will also be well utilised. I'm sure as time goes by more people will cedar point to this but for now I'm getting sycamore people finding fault than good !

Alan Oakes would love that :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.