City Goal celebrations

Best one this season

5a1f3520aabd42691e000008.jpeg
Best one for many a season

Ah ok. Rings a bell.

But, I’m going back a few years now - I remember Tevez with his golf swing one, and hands on ears one - but not much else really springs to mind as anything but group hugs, so it wasn’t part of the players ‘thing’ even then?
I remember Tevez doing a driving a car one after he'd been banned for not having the right licence.

My wife's a teacher and went to a meeting where the speaker was talking about teamwork (in schools).
Said he was an Everton fan, but showed a video of us scoring a few goals and the players immediately running/pointing to the creator and not the scorer. The guy said it was the manager's belief that creator(s) are the key not just the person who scores the goal.
I think we as a crowd are learning that. When Aguero got his hat trick v Newcastle the fans immediately chanted Sane's name for the assist. Used to be all about the scorer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.