City In For Chivu

Lee-ManCity

i have a mate who works at the office in carrington training ground. This is no bullshit by the way. And he told me that he recieved a call from a city official , asking if Mark Hughes was there , and he said yes why , so the official from city said , '' We Need To Talk About The Possible Transfer Of Cristian Chivu From Inter Milan '' , dont know if its true but , Watch This Space !!

yawwwwn
if your going to lie at least make it a believeable lie
look at the david villa thread!
if thats a lie (which i doubt) he's done a fine job
unlike you

Lee-ManCity said:
i have a mate who works at the office in carrington training ground. This is no bullshit by the way. And he told me that he recieved a call from a city official , asking if Mark Hughes was there , and he said yes why , so the official from city said , '' We Need To Talk About The Possible Transfer Of Cristian Chivu From Inter Milan '' , dont know if its true but , Watch This Space !!
Hah thats a belter mate !

Lee-ManCity said:

why do it to yourself? i bet you feel no better for typing that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.