City In For Chivu

Lee-ManCity said:
i have a mate who works at the office in carrington training ground. This is no bullshit by the way. And he told me that he recieved a call from a city official , asking if Mark Hughes was there , and he said yes why , so the official from city said , '' We Need To Talk About The Possible Transfer Of Cristian Chivu From Inter Milan '' , dont know if its true but , Watch This Space !!

Bag o' shite

It might be bullshit , it might not be , but my mate doesnt chat shit , and if he is , hes getting a blow to the old face ;)

*groans* yes i'm sure they would ring the training ground and ask for mark hughes, your mate is a fucking tit slap him about a bit

That has to be the worstist post about nialed on transfer news i have seen for a while.... and boy there have been a few recently..

1 out of ten for that attempt..

i think i`ll throw one in myself ....

look.jpg

Lee-ManCity said:
i have a mate who works at the office in carrington training ground. This is no bullshit by the way. And he told me that he recieved a call from a city official , asking if Mark Hughes was there , and he said yes why , so the official from city said , '' We Need To Talk About The Possible Transfer Of Cristian Chivu From Inter Milan '' , dont know if its true but , Watch This Space !!

i'm a mate of the guy who's just said that I GO TO SCHOOL with him, hes called lee porter and hes 14. Just thought i'd clear it up before my mate gets ypur hopes up .

MCFC1993 said:
Lee-ManCity said:

i'm a mate of the guy who's just said that I GO TO SCHOOL with him, hes called lee porter and hes 14. Just thought i'd clear it up before my mate gets ypur hopes up .
rumbled

M.A.R.T.I.N said:
MCFC1993 said:
Lee-ManCity said:

rumbled

i know he sent me a message he was going to do it before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.