City into the top 5 of the "money league"

how can that be right surely any debt out ways any profits so take the debt off £450million and united don't look to good this morning

Thanks for the info, I saw the reports coming out earlier and ignored them as it was all about the rags being the top. Enlightening to see we have again made solid progress and their debt is frightening, but they seem to be hiding that one under the carpet. Here's hoping they are in for another season of Thursday night footy next year.

how can that be right surely any debt out ways any profits so take the debt off £450million and united don't look to good this morning

Not really. Debt is a balance sheet figure and profit is taken from the profit and loss account. Different areas of a set of financial statements.

How psg get in amazes me, how much does the french league payout, bit fishy, stinks.

I don't know how the list is compiled and how the clubs deal in currencies, but the Euro to Pound rate shown is very out of date.

Sadly debt is (apparently) a good thing. UEFA certainly don't seem to mind it otherwise FFP would still be viable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.