City Kid's Fanzone

It's been going about 5 years.
It's over at the academy, in the big indoor training centre that you see the players/Pep often have interviews in.
They advertise it well on the website/twitter and the match day programme.

I never knew it existed until recently. Got tickets for before the spurs game (1730 kick off).
Tickets say 1400 on, website says it runs for 2.5 hours, so I am assuming the event runs between 1400-1630, leaving you an hour to go grab some food and get in the ground.

Got tickets to take the grandson before the Spurs game next week but can I ask, is 11 a bit too old?
Looking at the pictures it looks more primary school kids and he started big school in August, just worried it will be him and everyone else 8 and under....

Last edited:
Hi blues.

Taken my son a few times to this but one of my pals is now coming with his son to the match now but doesn't have a ticket for the funzone. Don't suppose anyone has tried to get in without tickets before and how they got on?

I have tickets for me and my lad but my mate/son, they don't and its sold out. I'd imagine lots book on and don't attend each week due to it being a freebie.

Thanks in advance

Hi blues.

Taken my son a few times to this but one of my pals is now coming with his son to the match now but doesn't have a ticket for the funzone. Don't suppose anyone has tried to get in without tickets before and how they got on?

I have tickets for me and my lad but my mate/son, they don't and its sold out. I'd imagine lots book on and don't attend each week due to it being a freebie.

Thanks in advance
I tried to get in without a ticket a few weeks back but was turned away. You’d be better asking for any spares in the ticket thread.

Hi blues.

Thanks in advance

It’s actually a lot easier getting a child in the game without a ticket than this.

Only thing I can think of worth a try if the kids aren’t too little, is take one in. Get the wristband off him once inside and then come out and try and get the other one in on it.

Doubt the tickets will scan twice though so you’ll still probably have to blag it, with some bullshit like you had to nip back to the car or something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.