City march on!

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by scousemanc, 28 Oct 2017.

1. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

I hope Bickle sobers up soon, quite bizarre logic he is trying to assert

2. the plasterer

the plasterer

Fair play to @bickle, best fishing I've seen since I was on the Ebro last April, anyway back on topic, 2 huge tricky games coming up, get through these undefeated will take a monumental effort but they can do it, come on city!!

3. SWP's back

SWP's back

Had to look that up as I hadn't heard of it. Great shout and thank you for my "something new" to learn today.

4. blueyorkie

blueyorkie

Horse Strangler

And your point is?

5. sky_blue

sky_blue

In my books, it's a draw or a loss if you haven't already won the game before it starts. Just what I believe.

6. ZanteWeatherman

ZanteWeatherman

I couldn't give a toss how the betting sites view it............ a win or we wouldn't be in the next round.

7. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

So how did we get into the next round ? Just when I am starting to believe there is a conspiracy against us, you go and prove me wrong. Clearly they are so desperate for us to succeed they picked us ahead of Wolves to go through.

8. TheThirdDeano

TheThirdDeano

You're welcome mate, it's an important one to know for sites like this, allows you to take more nonsense that you'd expect

9. Rooster

Rooster

This is a great example of how you view it. I respect your opinion but disagree because that is a two legged tie whereas this was a single game tie so I view them differently. In your example I’d say no it doesn’t count.

In my view I see the match against wolves as 90 mins of normal time (part of the match), 30 mins of additional time (part of the match) and penalties also as part of the match and winning within any of those periods I would count as winning the match. But at the same time your example is excellent and definitely makes a point for the other side.

10. Barcon

Barcon

I haven't heard of Poe, but I'm guessing he was a bit of a dopey twat?