City Need Arsenal's Fighting Spirit

Sam Matterface, take a bow son, take a bow.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-must-inherit-arsenals-9676187

How long now have their been question marks over the Gunners mental strength? 13 years? Well maybe that is about to change.

In the chaos of the final few moments of yesterday’s game at the Emirates, they came good. Led by the imperious, sometimes naughty and ultimately daring Alexis Sanchez, they instantly responded to disappointment and mercilessly nicked the 3 points.

Etc.

Seriously.
They wer shit
And they got lucky cannot agree soz

load of nonsense - dont even bother clicking the link because that is what they want, to generate clicks

The only way Arsenal would get fighting spirit is if they were doused in meths
Nah, I reckon they'd just lie down and burn tbh.

14/08/16- Arsenal concede 4 at home to lose 3-4 to Liverpool. They were 1-0 up until injury time of the first half.
20/08/16- Arsenal play out a 0-0 draw at champions Leicester. The visitors are denied a clear penalty.
10/09/16- Arsenal scrape past Southampton with an injury time Santi Cazorla penalty.
02/10/16- Arsenal score a late and illegal goal to beat newly promoted Burnley.
15/10/16- Arsenal barely beat relegation stragglers Swansea at home 3-2.
22/10/16- Arsenal play out their second 0-0 draw of the season against newly promoted Middlesbrough. Pundits describe the game as balanced.
13-18/12/16- Arsenal lose two games in one week despite being 1-0 up in both games, against Everton and Manchester City.
26/12/16- Arsenal score another late winner in a 1-0 victory at home to West Brom.
03/01/17- Arsenal concede three goals away to Bournemouth.
22/01/17- Arsenal need an illegitimate injury time penalty to scrape a home win against a team with the worst away record in Premier League history.

That link was probably written with that Durham fella to stir up a bit of conversation. Last time Arsenal were known for fighting spirit was in the Petit and Vieria days. Biggest load of bull I've read in donkeys

That link was probably written with that Durham fella to stir up a bit of conversation. Last time Arsenal were known for fighting spirit was in the Petit and Vieria days. Biggest load of bull I've read in donkeys
I don't know mate, they had plenty of fighting spirit with Adebayor and Bendtner in the side.

Only just stopped laughing at the thread title.

There should be warnings about titles like that....spat my tea out all over the bed!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.