City odds to win the title

Georgian Maestro

Team supported
Manchester City
We're now 1/5 to win the league. Has any team been as short as this so early in the season?
Tempted to lay on Betfair at that price to soften the blow if we dont win it

Silly odds at this stage of the season. It wouldn't soften the blow for me. I did this before the last game and would have won £800 had we lost the league in 2012. Looking back it wouldn't have made me feel any better. I would have been gutted even had I won £20k.

We're now 1/5 to win the league. Has any team been as short as this so early in the season?
We touched 2/5 & 4/11 after the good start in our previous 2 seasons, After 6 games that. I'm not sure anyone has been this short after 9 games.

They are quite unbelievable odds considering how strong our league is. I guess no bookies want to take a chance.

Tempting indeed and would save me a fortune overall if I just put a couple of hundred on that and stop my weekly (compulsive disorder) bets against City. Might wait until the scum have played Spurs and Chelsea, there must be a fair chance our odds will be significantly shorter in a couple of weeks.

I don't gamble but you could put money on each of our main rivals and make a profit of any of them wins the league. What are the odds on city not winning the league? I bet you don't get 5 to 1.

1/6 now with Coral. I'm not sure why that's happened. I expected us to drift a little following the Spurs win today.

Stupid odds, we're looking very very good at the moment but that could change very quickly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.