City overcharging for West Ham tickets?

bluecityste

My tickets arrived today for the FA Cup game.

Paid City £15 per ticket, but the tickets actually say adults £10 - what does it say on everyone elses tickets? Are we being overcharged?
(Block 220).

Cheers

Think although the tickets say £10 there's different prices for cup scheme, season card holders and Cityzens mate.

Paid City £15 per ticket, but the tickets actually say adults £10 - what does it say on everyone elses tickets? Are we being overcharged?
(Block 220).

Cheers
Not sure what your status is but West Ham were charging non-S/T holders £5 more so City would probably have to go with that.

I am in with the irons for the match as a mate is a season ticket holder at West Ham.

Paid £10 for my ticket.

(Block 220).

Cheers
I bought mine online couple weeks ago and was surprised to be charged fifteen quid as I’m in all cup schemes/seasoncard holder. I’ve just bought addditional tickets today over the phone and for two adults and a kid it came to 28 quid. 21 for the tickets (10 + 10 + 1) then 7 quid booking fees. Fucking bamboozled!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.