City overtake united and liverpool in U.S. TV viewers

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by bluesoup, 15 Feb 2017.

1. idahoblues

idahoblues

Don't think I believe this, the other week watched 8 minutes of City only to have the feed change to the Utd / Hull game

2. FogBlueInSanFran

FogBlueInSanFran

Me too. The kids at my kids' school still break out -- roughly in order -- the Barca, RM, Utd (saw a Pogba one just today, ugh), Arsenal and Chelsea jerseys more than any others. One kid is Turkish and wears his Galatasaray kit everywhere. My 10-year old girl wears her City top but only one other kid has one that I know of.

Footy jerseys taken on the whole are more popular that Warriors or Giants jerseys.

(Hesitate to mention this, but my 12 year-old boy -- maverick that he is -- has loved Palace since he was very small and has stuck with them. He sports the yellow away kit at school. I rib him about his "betrayal" but secretly I'm proud he's struck out on his own, didn't bandwagon onto a winner, and knows their players. Plus I have a soft spot for them anyway.)

3. Chi-town blues

Chi-town blues

Hardcore shag ;)

4. ChicagoBlue

ChicagoBlue

Sometimes they do this before and after games on MSNBC, especially if there is a 15 min difference in start times. City were probably on another channel thereafter. On my TV (UVerse cable package) there are all the "secondary games" on channels listed as ALT1, ALT2...ALT8. Haven't ever known a City league game NOT be in TV, although I occasionally have to watch them on my iPad, due to hotel telly's not having NBCSN!

5. Rooneys ex has let herself go since she got dumped

6. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    Dumped? I thought he was still seeing her on the side?

7. Two bottles of vodka???? she s a mess, broken hearts will do that. maybe it was the timing of valentines, he ll be back picking the fleas oot of her ERRR hair in no time.

8. aguero93:20

You know the rules ABS, Valentine's is for the missus, not the mistress.

9. Shrek the heartless fecker, what about dogs are for life not just xmas!

10. aguero93:20

That's Roy Keane's thing more than Shrek's so I'm told.