City overtake united and liverpool in U.S. TV viewers

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by bluesoup, 15 Feb 2017.

1. Mike N

Mike N

Made me laugh that!

2. Gunnerblue9320

Gunnerblue9320

Listening to commentary on FS1 I'm surprised anyone tunes in - it's like listening to a soccer am comedy sketch.

3. GX Blue

GX Blue

MCFC Realist.
    Wonder what game he will go too? Better not be a derby ticket they got him.

4. BufordUSABlue

BufordUSABlue

Making the worlds water clean to drink!

Hence why NBC have it now and do an excellent Job!

5. inchy14

inchy14

stunned, dazed and still can't quite believe it!!
    Cynical fucker aren't you.

6. The perfect fumble

The perfect fumble

What? Are you out of your mind?

7. karen7

karen7

Ellen is paying for his trip,that is what she does every day,pays for trips,pays off peoples debts and give the audience gadgets and even cars,that's the point of her show

8. The perfect fumble

The perfect fumble

I've no doubt that's what she does, and I'm not criticising City for this, everyone is a winner. But I doubt very much whether Ellen and the show shell out a single penny for any of this. Maybe City coughed up a few quid but the Britain is Great campaign has a huge marketing budget, it even advertises on Talk Sport! It's everywhere, just not so much in the UK, but abroad at overseas airports, exhibitions and foreign language publications it is wall to wall promotion costing millions of Pounds. A slot like that on her show is worth every penny Britain is Great and/or City threw in to the pot and it'll be the same with all the other giveaways she has on her show.

9. karen7

karen7

She has done it because her show has recently been put on ITV2 in the afternoons 2 days after the US,you are really getting it all wrong,i have watched her show on many channels for years,you are trying to put the spoilers on a great thing for the kid,sometimes things do not need analyising

10. The perfect fumble

The perfect fumble

Karen, I'm not putting spoilers on anything, advertising has moved away from commercial breaks to product placements and promotions. Everyone was a winner here and I'm sure the young lad and his family will have a wonderful time in Manchester and City will do a great job making him feel welcome, but that's how things are done now in the world of sales and marketing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: 17 Feb 2017