City overtake united and liverpool in U.S. TV viewers

So America prefer Manchester City these days?...

Has anyone said "God Bless America" yet?
sp_1206_12.jpg

P.S not to be the "this is old" guy but I posted this in the Sky Viewing Numbers Down thread after the MEN did a piece on these figures, surprised they didn't ignore them with it being positive City news.

Fancy anyone being interested in little old City? I'm absolutely amazed anyone has ever heard of us over there!

My first letter from the Club is postmarked 1974, which would have made me nine at the time. I am pretty sure that I never met another American City fan over the next 40 years. If I did, I can't recall it. Last Saturday, I was in a random bar in Pittsburgh, and ran into two City supporters. I also hired an assistant today whose favorite EPL club is, you guessed, it, the former Pride of Moss Side. We're taking over the world, we are.

My first letter from the Club is postmarked 1974, which would have made me nine at the time. I am pretty sure that I never met another American City fan over the next 40 years. If I did, I can't recall it. Last Saturday, I was in a random bar in Pittsburgh, and ran into two City supporters. I also hired an assistant today whose favorite EPL club is, you guessed, it, the former Pride of Moss Side. We're taking over the world, we are.

I take itthat your new assistant is shagging for you.

What? Are you out of your mind?

Was about to reply as only just seen yours, however @karen7 has done it for me, the show and it's sponsors will probably have paid for it, no doubt they'll be a video of his trip and all the advertising for BA, Midland hotel etc.. will mean it's probably paid for by them if not the show itself.

If you listen to her announcement of the trip, she specifically states "courtesy of the City of Manchester". When I first heard it I thought she'd got the club's name wrong but it would seem to fit in with the GB marketing angle.

City must be getting a bigger part of the US Viewership.... they are the top FA Cup match up on Fox. That almost never happens.

I think it's pretty simple. The yanks just want entertainment. They are the masters of the entertainment industry. They don't care so much about the why and wherefores - the fact of the matter is we have extremely entertaining players to watch.
If you told a yank to watch united under mourinho just because they were previously successful he'd think you were an idiot - and for someone with no particular social/geographical allegiances it is entirely understandable.

Good man, always give preference to blues in interviews.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.