City Performances Under an Actual Blue Moon

SebastianBlue

President, International Julian Alvarez Fan Club
Super Blue Moons Rises Over Manchester

As we will be playing under a super blue moon on Wednesday, and I am put down in bed with the flu, I thought I would go especially esoteric and see if anyone (calling @Gary James and other fellow historians/stattos) had any statistics regarding our performances under this lunar event over the years. I did a quick google search but didn’t come up with any real results (it’s a mindfield of blue moon rises/eclipsed cliche headlines).

I also checked the rather short listing of the most recent blue moons in Manchester over the past 10 years and this is the only match that seems to have been played under one during that period.

And there's another one on 31 March 2018 when we play Everton although its not a super one.
Looks like we may create the statistics in the next few months.

Hopefully we’re beasts under them—be said if we play badly either night.

I don’t like this Moon gimmick shit with our club.

Not only is it cheesy and has nowt to do with Manchester, you all know that the devil is just the personification of the Moon don’t you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.