City Performances Under an Actual Blue Moon

What’s a super Blue Moon, as opposed to an ordinary one?
A super moon (in this case a super blue moon as the two phenomenon coincide) is, per Wikipedia,“a full moon or a new moon that approximately coincides with the closest distance that the Moon reaches to Earth in its elliptic orbit, resulting in a slightly larger-than-usual apparent size of the lunar disk as seen from Earth.”

I don’t like this Moon gimmick shit with our club.

Not only is it cheesy and has nowt to do with Manchester, you all know that the devil is just the personification of the Moon don’t you?
You are both no fun and a lot of fun at parties. Depends on how many you’ve had, I imagine. ;-)

A super moon (in this case a super blue moon as the two phenomenon coincide) is, per Wikipedia,“a full moon or a new moon that approximately coincides with the closest distance that the Moon reaches to Earth in its elliptic orbit, resulting in a slightly larger-than-usual apparent size of the lunar disk as seen from Earth.”

Thanks.

I’ve heard of both phenomena, but not together before.

Now it makes sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.