City Player Of The Season so far

It’s close but the ginger prince for me. Merlin would be leading but due to his unfortunate circumstances and missing games then kev has stepped up big time!
This for me too, Dave is not as flashy as KDB but I think he has been instrumental this season

So many great performances by so many great players this season so far... but I think KDB and/or Ederson edge it for me

It’s close but the ginger prince for me. Merlin would be leading but due to his unfortunate circumstances and missing games then kev has stepped up big time!
Sort of, he was gash at both Newcastle and Palace. Although one of the greatest individual performances I’ve ever seen against Spurs

Sterlin won us many points. Without Dave we look less solid. Kev can really dominate games .... im not gonna choose but for me al three.

1.De Bruyne
2.Sterling
3.D Silva
4.Fernandinho
5.Ederson

Most improved player of the season - Otamendi, with Delph a close second.

I remember Gary Neville saying that David is the best player in the Prem. That comment is still true - in fact even more so. When David doesn't play it's very noticeable - albeit that Kevin steps up in his absence. He's more consistent than Hazard and co (no going missing for a year). Allows Kevin to do his stuff. So good that he's taken for granted by the media. His low profile and non-membership of any Prem clique

I think it is his low profile more than anything else that explains why the media have (although this has started to change of late) largely underated D.Silva during his time at City.

Fernandinho is never recognised for similar reasons.

To be fair, it has only been till recently that Fernandinho has become such an important player for this club. Likewise his profile has been overshadowed by the likes of Toure, KDB, D.Silva, Aguero and others as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.