City Player Of The Season so far

1 KDB
2 Nico Otamendi
3 Silva

So many of them have played great that it seems wrong to pick a top 3 but they're mine

KDB is our best player so far this season , but up until November my vote would have gone to Merlin , but due to his unfortunate enforced abscence KDB has stepped up and has been the major influence on the team , if ****inho is worth £150m then i cant put a value on the Prince , he's absolutely priceless to us. Give Kev a new contract ,( but obviously not on the stupid money players like Sanchez demand who will be pocketing £400k a week with the Rags) , we need to keep the squad happy and there has to be an attempt at pay parity and linked to the success the club achieves.

Says a lot about how well the team has played when trying to narrow it down...you could make a case for KDB, Silva, Fernandinho, Walker, Otamendi, and Ederson.

I giving delph a shout no one on this forum wanted him here at the club this season .
Every other player is excelling in their natural position yet delph has morphed into some brazilian style left back.
Gone from when you hear the team read out ,kin hell delph ??? To lets hope delph plays.
Another shout out to Mendy who seems to have played a big part in the team spirit which has played such a big part this season offical cheerleader

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.