Fern
Sane
Stirling
Otamendi
Walker
Delph
Bernardo
Stones

It says much that you could make a cogent case for most of those players to be our player of the year. KDB is a little step above the others though.

You’ve forgotten Sergio there! I’d lob him in between Ferna and Leroy, and maybe have Otters above Raheem, and Dave above Eders, but other than that you’re bob on IMO

KdB but as was said above everyone else is close. We have a wonderful team. One of the reasons KdB looks good is because players are always running for him.

You’ve forgotten Sergio there! I’d lob him in between Ferna and Leroy, and maybe have Otters above Raheem, and Dave above Eders, but other than that you’re bob on IMO
Can’t believe I did that (hangs head in shame). I have edited to put him in his rightful place - just behind Dave. I think his improvement this season places him in top 4. That is so impressive though, I would argue that right down to Delph you could make a strong argument for any of them. Pep is indeed a genius.

I think this time it’d be impossible to overlook a title winning City manager without making the whole process look petty, bitter and frankly downright ridiculous, so I think Pep will win. Kev and Leroy should win both the senior and junior awards, but they won’t. Of the two I’d suggest Leroy has the better chance, but if they’re up against anything resembling legitimate competition, as Kev is in the shape of Salah and Kane, then they’ve got no chance
We’ll have to wait and see but we’ve been the best team by a mile, he’s been our best player. It’s obvious for me but sadly obvious doesn’t mean he’ll get it!

Cannot think the stand out YPOTY candidates bar Sane, Jesus and sterling

Maybe Martial, Ali, Winks, Gray, Can.

Rashford has been bang average but expect him to get nominated amyway.

Cannot think thw stand out YPOTY candidates bar Sane, Jesus and sterling

Liverpool left back? Robertson.

Sane and Sterling have miles better stats than anyone else. Ripping up the league.

Liverpool left back? Robertson.

Sane and Sterling have miles better stats than anyone else. Ripping up the league.

Was gonna put him but forgot his name and couldn't remember which of their young fullbacks beat up their girlfriend - The little.twat flanaghan

Cannot think the stand out YPOTY candidates bar Sane, Jesus and sterling

I think people will forget Gabby but he was brilliant at the start of the season. Good news for us is all our players are getting fit and or firing at the key time. Hopefully it will bode well!

KDB is the standout.

However, the likes of Sané, Silva, Aguero, Fernandinho, Ederson etc are not far behind.

Another vote for KDB, been a super season from D Silva as well and his consistency over the years should be rewarded at some point. Kun should also be in the frame on that basis, was under a lot of pressure from the press and a section of the fans for not "being a Pep player", was expected to fall by the wayside as GJ took the numero uno spot up front but frankly has been much better than him and has continued to bang in the goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.