City Player Of The Season so far

I would say not one person has let us down, the whole team as one has played exceptionally well but with all the problems and worries off the pitch Merlin has to have the vote, to play like he does knowing his son is very poorly is incredible

Everyone ONE of them even the reason lady.
The city is ours
We're the pride of Manchester
The best team in the land and all the WORLD.
C.T.I.D.

Almost at the half way mark, what’s everyone’s pick? I’m guessing it will be a toss between KDB or Dave big dick. Both have contributed to match winning goals and assists. Hard to pick, but I’ll go for kev.

Is this the curse of 'predictive text'?

Kevin de Silva or Dave de Bruyne. Can't decide!

PotS among those who've only played a bit - THE MANGLER

So difficult, so many players have shown an uplift in performance. However, two have simply been world class:

KDB
David

But special mention to:
Eddie (best signing of the summer)
Kyle
Delphinio
Ota
Fern
Leroy
Raz
Stones (despite Saturdays impersonation of Joleon)
Mangler (hats off to the lad, so, so, professional)

Pep has written the play, but they are performing it perfectly.

KDB and David by a distance for me. Overall KDB though for hitting God mode at times.

Doing it in the big games is so, so important. No surprise these 2 feature strongly and from the Bluemoon MOTM vote on here:

Liverpool H - KDB
Chelsea A - KDB
Arsenal H - Silva
United A - Silva
Spurs H - KDB

Stones was MOTM for both the Napoli games and it's a big shout out for everyone of the rest of them. Brilliant.

So many in the running.
KDB D Silva Sterling my main 3.
Fernandhino Ederson Delph and Otamendi doing their best to replace them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.