City players on bluemoon

Kevin De Bruyne used to watch Blue Moon Rising TV. I'm not even kidding. One of my very good mates who used to present it with me is now a producer for City and has met KDB loads. KDB recognised him from YouTube and said he watched it regularly....KDB actually asked him if he was from BMRTV. He made the connection, not the other way around.

Kdb watched fans chat shit on YouTube. Mad. So of course some players read forums. I know academy lads watch any videos I make about academy games as they've told me first hand. They're only human and have a lot of free time. Guess they get bored and have a look.

Wow thanks for that. True they are human and probably need egos rubbing more than most.

There was a guy whose username involved a lot of <<>>s and looked like a fish. Rumour was that was Stephen Ireland. IIRC Damocles wanted to ban him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.